Friday, November 13, 2009


Ok, get this,
A BEST FRIEND is someone who screams to you in the hallways saying "I LOVE YOU", not caring if anyone thinks they're a Lesbian, only caring that you hear them every time.


haha :)
I love to hear that quote because it sounds so true n random. Anyways, I just want to say to everyone who already finished their exams n start their holiday adventure a merry merry Christmas! well, almost. I know its kinda early but yeah, just saying. Christmas is coming soon. Can't wait! hehe. But first, got to finish exams n get my results. :( im really nervous cuz if i fail the important subjects, I will completely, seriously and automatically change to the K class or the H class. boohoo. So, I have to try my best.

oh, n by the way,
i totally forgot that today is Friday the 13th....
:)
Some people say its a bad luck day,
some say it was Jason's birthday,
some say someone might kill you,
but the killer would be who?
haha :)
thats pretty retro.
anyways, i dont really know whats Friday the 13th mean but if anyone know,
please tell me.
thanks. :)
ok, done.
bye!
PEACE!
love n hate,
Cheryl

0 comments: