Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holiday Is Coming!


Holiday is coming...
YES!
Today is our last exam. Yay!
But, apparently, I got a B for my BM.
what can i tell u, im not good at it.
anyways, athirah got higher than me.

Me- 68 B%
Athirah- 85 A%

Damn, that gurl. but nevermine. im really proud of her. Sadly, im not proud of myself. Athirah told me to work harder next year. I'll try. hehe :)

And also,
There is a possibility that we might change class.
:(

not good.
But we dont know.
im really, really

like seriously FREAKIN nervous...

wat if i might go to K or H class.who knows??

:(

I feel like I want to do the test again. im still not satisfied.

But two things that cheered me up was
ofcourse, Athirah

n

HOLIDAY!
really cant wait. hehe :)
oh, n Christmas too.
You never know when Santa is going to freak you out in the middle of the night bringing presents...
:)

ok, im done.
PEACE!
ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!
:)

-cheryl-

0 comments: