Sunday, November 8, 2009

Last Semester!

Shit!
Tomorrow is our last test n Im really really really stressed right now!
What if I get a C or a D or an E or maybe even F! I dont know if F exist here in my country. hehe:)
but totally worried right now!
I cannot fail. If i do, my mum will be really really mad at me.
And when she gets mad at me,
Ill have nothing.
And if Ill have nothing,
I wont have a blog or facebook or twitter or whatever,
And if I dont have a blog or facebook or twitter or whatever,
My life will be ruin,
And if my life will be ruin,
I will go to the tallest building in Malaysia n kill myself,
And when I kill myself,
Ill be up there...
n up there would probably be HEAVEN,
or HELL...
:(
wish me good luck.
heart,
Cheryl.
Good luck to everybody too.
Good luck Athirah! :)

0 comments: