Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh yeah! :D

Hey poopamonstasss. :P
It has been a long time I've not
posted anything here.
I blame tests. :P

So anyway, yesterday was the last day of school.
Well, it's not the last day I'll be seeing Cheryl
coz we've ITS. :)
And next week, is the last week for ITS.
Hope to see you next year Cheryl. :)

And tonight, I'm going to sleep over at Amirah's house.
And girl. :P
I'm going to bring my HOLIDAY HOMEWORK. (the school even gave us homeworks to do during the holiday! but whatever.)
And also, Cheryl's handy cam.
And OF COURSE, my clothers, towels, and other personal stuff.

I can't wait for the ITS's farewell party.
(not really a farewell party since I'm going to go there back next year. :P)

Cheryl and I are in charged to bring some songs for the party.
I'm going to bring one of the Gazette's songs. (maybe)
And the rest, KOREANS!

And of course, Cheryl's gonna bring her american songs. :)
I enjoy them too. :D

Yesterday, at school.
My classmates cried.
except for Audrey, Endu , Trisha, Cheryl and me! :P (my tears were afraid to roll down. :P)

Well, the reason why THEY cried was
because Deena's moving to Green Road. And leaving us. :(
Yes. I know. It's very sad. But still, I didn't cried.
I was just hugging her and then, continued playing with Cheryl and Audrey.

(Audrey - - - - The freakin new rihanna.)

LOL.

so anyway, I'm out of news.
So, will blog more later.
Love ya, and see ya! :P

0 comments: