Sunday, October 18, 2009

My nite was brighten by cheryl. :)

halloween Pictures, Images and Photos

First of all,
happy halloween to all who celebrates halloween. :P

Pumpkins are sweet,
But its not my thing,
Coz I think Cheryl's more sweeter. :P

I didn't know how I came up with that but I like it.
:)

She really did it.
She brightened my NITE.
yes, Iknowwhatisaid.
NITE,
well, of course there's no sun
but maybe there is in my imagination. :D

I can't wait to see her tomorrow
and start scolding people!! :D
lol. just kidding.
I'm not freakin bad like that!!
but maybe I'm going to wake up freakin late!
:P

anydoodlesway,
I have tips for halloween costumes. :P
lol. if u hate it, I don care. :P

1. be scary
2. don't let your clothes to open wide - if you noe what I mean.
3. Be scary
4. Be scary

:P

i saw some pictures
of costumes and I think they're cute! :D

Monster Potato Costume Pictures, Images and Photos

and

costume Pictures, Images and Photos

I think the first one is a monster which has
ALOT OF freakin eyes

and the second one is a mouse. :P

lemme change the title. :)

I wanna buy a new book!! :D

Cheryl called me around 9??
yep. around 9.

we talked about random stuff.
And little miss bossy,
don ask what we talked. :)

and another anyway,
I LOVE BOKEH PHOTOS.
It may sounds weird but they're nice!!

Bokeh means a picture which is kinda blur but nice. :P

here are some of them;

bokeh Pictures, Images and Photos
Christmas Bokeh Pictures, Images and Photos
Depth of Field Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Bokeh Pictures, Images and Photos

nice rite?? :D

okay, I'm done. :)

0 comments: