Sunday, October 18, 2009

a day with mummy's volkswagon


Hey homie!
wats up?
I had a really great time wth my mum's volkswagon
its an old classic car, like the pic 8 the above but its a little bit different
me, my sis, my bro n mum went to have our lunch at SCR (singapore chicken rice)
at Jalan Song
after we ate there, we went to starbucks which is closed to SCR
it was kinda small and crowded upstairs but, i love the drinks there
although, i didnt drink there but my bro did
i just bought lollipop, hehe :) its niceee
after relaxing our time,
we wanted to send my bro back home cuz he has to study 4 his exams- yeah, right.
anyways, as my mum started the car....
it wont start
then, she found out that the battery was weak
so she quickly called the car service......
the story goes on n on n on
its kinda long
so malas to tell
but, yeah, had a great time wth my family
now that is what i call a family day
anyways, ive got these poems from my cuz, its cool but weird but sweet but naive but......
i dont know,
just read it, if rajin hehe :)


Sisters Are Cools:
Love is love
hate is hate
i watch my sister masterbate.
chips are chips
bread is bread
sometimes my sister gives me head.
pop is pop
spam is spam
i have my sister jacking off on cam.


Spider On My Arm:
I think its very hairy
I think its getting hard
I think its very bounce
And what is the bagy thing
Its flopping all around


A Friend:

A friend is someone who comes in the house without knocking..
A friend is someone who calls your mom her mom..
A friend is someone who eats all your food..
A friend will ask to borrow something and never give it back..
A friend can make you happy in a second when you are sad..
A friend could know what you’ll say without saying anything..
A friend is someone who makes you laugh over the dumbs things..
A friends is someone who tells you to come over and just chill and listen to music..
A friend would make a beat and you’ll start dancing out of nowhere and wont judge you..
A friend well

A friend like mine ATHIRAH and if there not like that then there not real friends… just people…


Well, thats all

I really like the poem-A Friend

it sound so nice

n retro

I like it

That poem was dedicated to my friend,Amanda

she is a really good friend

haha! :)

just kiddin,

I dont even know who is Amanda,

that poem was actually dedicated to

The One And Only

Athirah :)

ok, whatever i have 2 go.

nothin 2 say

bye!

PEACE!

0 comments: