Friday, October 30, 2009

Waiting for Cheryl. :)

Waiting Pictures, Images and Photos

Hello poopamonstas!
:B

Happy halloween!
Actually its tomorrow but whatever. :)

Today, I was freakin mad.
I mean, am I a slave or something?
You stupid not-working- people!!
How am I supposed to do the work myself?

My creation,
was ruined by some bunch of mad people!
as if they were great artists or something!
DO your own work laa.
You people annoy me like poop!
>:(

You think you great artist?
so freakin ugly u know.
What you drew!!
You people reallyreally annoy me.

Stupid.
Stupid.

:(

So, Cheryl cheered me up.

Thank you. :)

Afta this,
gonna watch
3 horror movies,
The covenant (or something like that. whatever)
13 ghost. ( I reallyreallyreally wanna watch)
The Exorcism of Emily Rose. ( THE SCARIEST!!)

:)

9:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.

tomorrow, got food and fun fair at St. Mary's primary school.
Can't wait. :D

I'll go there at 10:00 a.m.
which means,
I'll leave ITS at 10:00 a.m.
:)

I go there with Cheryl.
I don't know who'll drive
maybe her mother or her driver.
:)

0 comments: