Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tick Tock..



S***!
i over slept!
i dont get it, i on my alarm lastnite and it didnt went on this morning!
then i woke up and saw the sky was a little bit bright and i quickly get up from my bed
n checked my clock
10:30p.m
WHAT!
it is still at nite!
then i noticed that my clock was wrong,
i went to my sis room n checked her clock
7:10a.m
S***!
!!!!!
i was so angry!
i was suppose 2 go 2 skol 2day
bcuz of that stupid clock of mine didnt went on, i have 2 stay at home
again. :(
i know to athirah its like a holiday 2 her but to me its like a nightmare
im so bored!
athirah, im so so so so sorry!
damn!
y dont i have magic n i can just change my clothes n everything n ZAP
i was in school!
like Sabrina-she must be so lucky shes a witch
anyways, bye. everyone is asleep. i have 2 b quiet.
How can i be quiet when
I OVER SLEPT!
ugh!
anyways, PEACE!

0 comments: