Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Im so sick!



im so sick. i have flu, sore throat, fever, cough and i feel very very cold. u know wat i mean? very COLD! like my skin have been poked by sharp ice. it hurts. this morning i cried. i really cried. cause i was very cold then i stopped crying after a few minutes later. its been so long i havent cried but i do cry when i sleep, for no reasons. but this morning, i have a lot of reasons. my throat really hurts and i can still taste the medicine on my tongue. yuck! i hate ubat! i have to eat them after every 4 hours. its hard. i really miss my friends n especially athirah. she told me that she was boring in school but she still talk to other people. well, i feel the same way. im bored at home, but i have my gila sister. she loves to joke around thats wat makes me happy. got a lot of homeworks to do. ugh!
i cant believe im saying this but-
I LOVE SCHOOL
and yes,
I MISS SCHOOL
i love talking to friends and everybody and get gila
i miss laughing with athirah
i wish i was a healthy again
im so jealous of athirah because she is so fresh n healthy n hyperactive
today i didnt go to school
n tomorrow i dont go to school
okay, i have to go now.
bye!
PEACE!

0 comments: