Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yesterday. :)

Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos
Yesterday.
:] was Saturday.

Went to ITS and guess what? there are only 6 students went there.
(right?)

Cheryl and I was like the most noisiest and annoying students
in the room.
stupid. :D

but had so much fun.
We had to do our composition and our teacher gave a book
to help us to write the composition.
When I was looking at the pages, I saw an essay called:
My best friend.
So I read it to Cheryl.

Was so freakin nice the essay.

"Sometimes, the teacher smiles at us when we're together" - the essay. :P

And its like us! :D
Our ITS teacher keeps smiling at us when we're together.
:D

People!
You should get a best friend. :)
Like Cheryl, she rocks my life HARD. :D
She's the type that you'll be easy to talk with.

:D
I'm lucky to have her in my life. :)

P/S: she's my bff. :)

0 comments: