Friday, September 25, 2009

if i want 2 die, i will die.....


hey peeps, hows life goin? i just played this stupid game called 'when will u die?'. its so cool, n weird. anyways, wonder how i die from that game??? a killer was in my house and kidnapped me, wrapped me up n bring to a tall building. then he pushed me. so, i died in the middle of the road. i laughed so hard till i cry when i play this stupid game. haha:) but, id rather die this way-i bring along my best fren to a bridge where there is a deep blue sea under it. then we jumped together, like in the picture at the above. haha! but at the pic 8 the above is just 2 girls jumping like retarded people on the beach.i could not find the picture where these 2 girls were jumping from a really tall bridge. it was nice, but i didnt get 2 save it. i didnt know how. hehe. what? it was last last last last year, i think. hehe i dont know. well, i guess thats it. bye! PEACE!

0 comments: