Saturday, September 26, 2009

Halla!!

lol.
:D

Was so darnly fun today! :D
(f.y.i; we chose the song stop - spice girls)

We practiced ALOT today at our aunt's house.
Well, at first,
we practiced in my cousin's room,
but then, my uncle and my auntie went out.
And so did my cousin and his friends.

so we were all alone with my aunt's maid, kak yoma.
or whatever the spelling is btw.

We screamed and shouted!! :D

and then, about 6 something. we went back at amirah's house.
So, we chat with her sis who is currently at london or uk or ireland??
don't ask me. :)

after that, me and nana was totally bored as amirah keep chatting.
(lol. :P)
so we decided to go to intan's house (adopted cousin)
who live infront of amirah's house.
then, we ate some sushi.
suddenly, we saw kak dek and nana has to go back.
so I decided to go back to amirah's house.
And, I got a chance to chat with her sis (kak dhil)
:D

Then, amirah's parents, amirah and I went to the airport
for some business.
Then, since we're soo hungry,
we ate at the only mee restaurant and mc donald's.
at the airport.
Nana also told us that she's going to eat seafood at (where I don't know)

And that's all. :D
Tomorrow, we're going to continue practicing for mak mot's anniversary
at amirah's house. :)
maybe I'm going there at 9 a.m???
:)

0 comments: