Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ooops! My bad.


Hello Poop!
Okay, I'm going to the Science Fair at waterfront today.
:]
Well, actually,
we go there by bus.
I thought we were going to walk there.
Imagined that already!
:)

During ITS.
I said kind of like,
some badwords?
well, its poop but in a bad way.
I whispered it to Cheryl
as I did a mistake.
Cheryl keep laughing when I said that.
Oh yeah, when I arrived there,
as usual, Cheryl is early. :)
Then, we practiced spelling test.
I was like, bad in some words.
But Cheryl was like, way better.
Maybe its because she tested me and saw the paper first.
:P
But in the end, I got 1 mistake,
and so did cheryl! :)
My mistake was vengeance.
Cheryl's mistake was deceive.
I don't find it hard though.
Well, Cheryl told me the word
vengeance was easy for her.
:P

Now, I'm alone with 2 kids.
:(
My lil sis and my small cousin.

Toodles!
:]

0 comments: